Sydney Printmakers has a cap of 60 members. Our stated aims are professional development for members and the promotion of and education about print. Our main tasks are finding exhibition opportunities and organising the exhibition of members’ work.
Sydney Printmakers is a self-funded and self-directed association, the organisational strength and relevance of which depends on the engagement and contribution of time and energy by its members. Members are expected to attend quarterly meetings and contribute to the running of the organisation and will be given tasks from time to time.
Deadline for applications: 1st August 2023
You will need to submit:
- 200 words on why you would like to join our association.
- 200 words about your work and your professional practice.
- 200 words on what contribution or special skills could you could offer for the running and growth of our association.
- CV of up to two pages.
- 5 low resolution images, no larger than 1 MB each.
- Website and Instagram details.
An online application form is HERE