Printbank Mackay warmly invites all printmakers to take part in our 2022 Postcard Print Exchange.
Using any printmaking technique, create an edition of 3 prints based on the theme ‘Still’.
Each participant will receive 2 prints from 2 different artists The third print will be displayed in the Mackay region and sold to raise funds for future Printbank Mackay projects
All works must be recieved by August 1, 2022.
All artworks will also be posted on Printbank Mackay’s Facebook page and #printbankpostcards on Instagram
There is no cost to participants, except for creation of the works and postage to Printbank Mackay.
Exchange art works will be posted by November 1, 2022. We will supply return postage.
All participants agree to their work being used to promote the project and one print to be sold to raise funds for Printbank Mackay.
• Postcard size 10x15cm (4×6 inches)
• Only traditional printmaking techniques, no digital prints please
• Acid free paper 120-350gms unmounted
• Edition of 3 prints on the theme STILL
• Signed, numbered and dated
• Entries received no later than 1 August 2022
• Please allow adequate time for international postage
On your postcard, please include the following details:
- Printing technique eg. lino cut, wood block, screen printing, etching or other (please no digital prints).
- Title of work.
- A short artists statement eg how it relates to the theme of STILL, inspiration for your print, give us an idea of who you are and how you create.
- Your name and return postal address.
- Your email address.
- Addressed to
P.O. Box 965
Sydney St, Mackay QLD 4740
- Postage Stamp.